Expert IT Support for Law Firms
Are you looking for an established IT provider with experience servicing other law firms? Roland Technology has experience providing IT support for law firms of all sizes. Whether you are a partner in search of an IT provider to fully manage your IT, or you’re an IT executive looking for additional resources to assist with a particular IT project or upgrade, Roland Technology provides IT consulting and services specifically designed for law firms. We work closely with you to design solutions which will improve your overall operations and meet the needs of your firm’s partners, associates, staff and clients.
Roland Technology Group works with law firms to better their maintenance, support and network infrastructure, and cap their monthly cost for all their IT service needs. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure that you have all the technology resources for software and hardware you need to be successful.
We have an extensive knowledge of the legal IT environment and the technology challenges law firms face today.
For Scheef & Stone, our primary purpose is to provide a Backup and Disaster Recovery solution that will limit downtime. Their firm depends on the network and its servers to run smoothly, and having any problems that could cause periodic or major downtime was not an option. So they chose us to ensure that their attorneys and staff stay productive, even in the event of a crash or disaster.
At Roland, we offer remote monitoring, maintenance and support by our local staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company trucks to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment.