Expert IT Support for Architects and Architectural Firms
Are you looking for an established IT provider with experience in the Architectural industry? Roland Technology Group specializes in IT support for the architectural industry, providing expert solutions to a number of Dallas-Fort Worth firms. Our engineers work with architectural firms to better their maintenance, support and network infrastructure, and cap their monthly cost for all their IT service needs. Roland Technology partners with your company to help you reach your computer networking goals. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure that you have all the technology resources you need to be successful in your industry.
For Paul and JHP Architecture, our primary purpose is to provide Network and Infrastructure Maintenance, Management and Support. We also provide the role of backup Helpdesk Support to ensure Paul is never overloaded without help and the JHP staff always have an IT resource they can turn to.
Roland Technology offers remote monitoring, maintenance and support by local DFW staff 24/7. Issues, updates, and repairs are fixed before they ever become a problem.
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Remote Support – Telephone and internet support are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our local staff resolves most issues remotely, getting you back up and running quickly.
- Fast, Onsite Response – Because we are local, our uniformed technicians drive company trucks to your company’s location. Our team is ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- Client Support Portal – Use our online support area for managing your account online. Submit and track tickets quickly and easily from your computer.
- IT Planning & Consulting – Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. From Windows to Mac to Linux, we can support it all.
Ready to learn more? Click here for a FREE, no-obligation onsite network assessment.