7 Things We Do Better
We are technically proficient in IT support and network consulting, serving companies throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth and Houston areas.
Following are 7 Things We Do Better:
1. Guaranteed One-Hour Response. Our expert technicians will address your computer support problem immediately or call you back in sixty minutes or less. If your call is not responded to in one hour, we’ll fix it for free.
2. Expeditious Repair. Your issues – even the minor ones – will be taken care of quickly and efficiently. Our fixed price, all-inclusive support plan includes resolving any issues that arise in an expeditious manner. Since everything is included in one price, we are highly-motivated to use our time wisely and follow through on all issues to successful completion.
3. No Technical Jargon. We’ll provide clear answers to your computer and IT support questions. You’ll never be made to feel stupid by any technical talk from our IT support specialists
4. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. Our IT consulting and technology support services will give you the satisfaction you deserve. We will bend over backwards to ensure you are happy with our IT management & network support services.
5. We Won’t Surprise You With Bad News. We will let you know of any potential risks upon evaluation of your network as part of our maintenance services. We will explain any potential risks involved and always obtain permission before we begin work. You may choose to backup and secure your data beforehand.
6. All Projects Completed on Schedule AND Budget – Guaranteed. By hiring Roland Technology for IT Consulting or project management, there will be no unexpected expenses. Sometimes this occurs with technicians who have improperly planned and researched. We do the right thing and make no excuses. Your IT support project will be completed within time constraints, resources, scope and budget.
7. Freedom From Unpredictable IT Spending. You’ll never be surprised. We offer an all-inclusive proactive, reliable and affordable support plan, ensuring that our clients are not nickel-and-dimed when they need us the most. Many companies bill IT support through prepaid blocks or time and material invoices – meaning the more problems a client has, the more the client pays. At Roland Technology, we do things differently. Our fixed-fee support plan enables you to manage IT costs and avoid unnecessary IT spending.