Customized IT Services to Fit Your Budget
Whether you’re looking to keep IT services costs predictable, avoid unexpected problems, communicate more effectively or make a plan for business continuity, Roland Technology Group has a solution for you. At Roland Technology we can create a reliable service plan for your company.
If it’s a project, ongoing IT management, upgrade or move, we can create the solution that works for your budget.
Our IT solutions include:
- Managed Services - Affordable monthly monitoring and maintenance for all your server and desktop needs 24/7
- Network Support - Network monitoring, maintenance and updates to ensure your running at optimum performance
- IT Consulting - Plan your business growth with a solid IT strategy
- Disaster Recovery – Full data security, disaster planning, prevention, back-up and protection
- Cloud Services - Internet/Intranet technology helps increase efficiency and enhance collaboration
- On-Demand IT - Purchase IT tech support for your in-house network as you need it or by the hour
Reliable IT support from Roland Technology is never outsourced; all IT services are provided by our Dallas/Ft. Worth staff.
We offer our services as affordable solutions from our in-house team of IT experts.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, IT Consulting and Onsite IT Support in Dallas, Fort Worth, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen, McKinney, Rowlett, Rockwall, Royce City, Sachse, Garland, Grand Prairie, North Richland Hills, Arlington, Hurst, Bedford, Sherman and surrounding cities.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Dallas Managed IT Services, Ft. Worth Backup and Data Recovery, Plano IT Consulting, Richardson Cloud Services, McKinney Server Support, Rowlett IT Consulting, Rockwall Computer Repair, and Fort Worth Managed IT Services.
Managed IT services from Roland Technology provide you with more reliable performance and predictable expenses. That means increasing the productivity from the technology you’ve already invested in, while reducing the total costs of IT problems and the resulting downtime.